The ReStore generally accepts:
- Appliances: In working order, neutral colors. The donor will be held responsible for disposal if the appliance does not work!
- Brick or block: New and unused.
- Carpet: Clean and undamaged, less than 5 years old.
- Doors: Undamaged, please include all parts available (frame, knob, etc) and remove nails. Glass doors must be insulated, no single pane glass.
- Fireplaces: Only gas burners, less than 5 years old.
- Furniture: New or used, clean and undamaged couches, chairs, tables, desks, shelves, cabinets, vanities etc.
- Hardware: Miscellaneous hinges, knobs, plumbing fixtures complete with all parts. Electrical outlets and switches only if unopened & including face plates.
- Light fixtures, lamps, ceiling fans: In working order with all parts.
- Lumber: Unused and at least 4 feet in length no scrap, dimensional lumber and sheathing, knotty pine, cedar, etc.
- Mirrors: In frame with no broken pieces and glass can’t be hazed or fogged.
- Primer/Paint: No open cans!
- Sinks: Less than 5 years old undamaged and in neutral colors.
- Toilets: 1.6 gallon and in working order with all parts, neutral colors.
- Wallpaper: New and unopened.
- Water heaters: Less than 5 years old.
- Windows: Double paned, no broken glass, rotten or missing pieces; all nails must be removed!
- Electronics: Less than 5 years old and in working condition with all parts.
- TV’s: Flat screen only.
The ReStore does not accept:
- Any Painted Items
- Toilets over 1.6 gallon flush
- Carpet pads
- Open Paint
- Single-paned windows
- Window treatments
- Computers, Monitors, & Printers
- Smoke Detectors
- Florescent Light Bulbs
- Countertops with cut outs for sinks
- Shower doors
- TV’s unless flat screen
Wednesday – Friday 9:00 to 5:00
Saturday 9:00 to 2:00
Call if any questions 218-999-9099
In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: “It is more blessed to give than to receive.”